FREE LUNCH AND LEARN HOME BUYING SEMINAR
Every month we hold a Free Lunch and Learn, Home Buyers’ Seminar. Please tell your friends, neighbors, family members, and co-workers who might benefit from learning the process of buying a home.
The class will save you time, money, and worry, even if you’ve owned a home before. Here are a few of the topics:
- How much home can I afford?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
- What are closing costs?
- How do mortgages work?
- What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs for me?
- How can I get the seller to pay for my closing costs?
- Do I qualify for a low interest rate government loan?
- Is my credit good enough?
- Can I see my credit report?
- What is the best way to find the right home?
- How can I tap into the Multiple Listing Service computers to find the best home?
You’ll leave this free seminar with a clear vision of how the process comes together, as well as a free Home Buyers’ Handbook for easy reference.
Always on the 2nd Saturday of the month in Old Downtown Milford
Location: 125 Main St, Milford, OH 45150 (Downtown Old Milford)
Time: 1pm to 2pm Lunch served immediately following
There is NO CHARGE for the Class, and you may bring a guest — but you must pre-register. Class size is limited, so register early.
You can register online just click here or Call Jody 513-383-4966 or 513-657-4966, ext. 3.
- Plan to arrive about 10 minutes early to grab a good seat.
- Seating is limited. If you do have to cancel once you’ve registered, please notify us immediately so we can free up the seat for someone else.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Jody Vineyard & Bob Ehrhard
Your Friends in Real Estate